Peter Vernon Architects has offices in Ballarat and North Melbourne and provides a full service of Design, Documentation and Construction Services for Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Institutional projects up to $10 million in value. Principal Peter Vernon is the third generation of Architects in the Vernon Family to practice in Ballarat. Grandfather L.H. Vernon trained as a Civil Engineer, worked as Assistant Engineer to the City of Ballarat and, after WWII, registered as an Architect. With partner Lou Schmidt he started trading as LH Vernon and Associates in 1945 and also bought one of the city’s oldest Architectural firms, Clegg and Morrow. Father John Vernon joined the practice in 1958 and has worked in Ballarat for over fifty years. He is custodian of one of the most significant private collections of architectural drawings in Australia, The Vernon Collection, which includes many of Ballarat’s historic buildings dating back to the gold rush.
601 Sturt Street Ballarat VIC 3350
03 5332 1981