What is the Mystery of Geeta?
Coming Geeta back to her home after 15 years is really what makes every Indian feel happy and grateful for those Pakistanis whosoever have helped her in her living and reaching India. But should we come to the conclusion that the information about Geeta is really true?
With information from the Internet and news channels, almost we all have knowledge about Geeta, but there is lot more to know and understand about the case.
Study the facts collected from some sources and also think about the questions left unanswered.
“In 2003, Geeta — then 11 years old — was spotted by the Pakistan Rangers in Lahore, after she had strayed across the border. The girl was then handed over to the Edhi Foundation. Bilquis Edhi has named her Geeta.
According to media reports, Geeta is a vegetarian and has set up a small “mandir” in her room at the Edhi Foundation where she prays. She also observes the Ramazan fast.”
Declaired by Devan at http://www.dawn.com/news/1199347
“She was 11 or 12 when police found her, alone and disorientated with no identity papers, on a train that had crossed the border from India into Lahore.
She was believed to have strayed into Pakistani territory by mistake, but could not remember or explain exactly where she was from.”
Source of information -http://www.dawn.com/news/1215164/geeta-flies-home-on-monday
Geeta left her home about 10 to 15 years ago when she was about 7 to 12 years old.
- She can write.(As shown in picture)
- She can draw a map of her home.(according to earlier information)
- She can remember her house No even now. (according to earlier information)
- She can recognize her parents.
- She can remember that she followed Hindu Religion.
- She can remember how to worship of God according to Hindu rituals.
If all the above facts are true, these prove that she is capable to remember things. And if she can remember, it is not normal thing to forget her parents’ name for a child even after 10 or15 years.
- Why cannot she remember her Mother and Father’s names what she probably learned in the age of 3 to 7 years?
- Why cannot she remember the exact village or city name where she is from?
- Will the DNA test make clear all the mystery or the Mystery of Geeta will remain only a Mystery?
Get in touch for updates.