1. If you paint old chairs to make them new, you are:
2. The most appropriate definition of natural resources is that it is a substance or commodity that is–
3. Which was the first city to establish system of waste removal :
4. It is important to make small checks on dams across the flooded gullies because they ____
5. Why is burning waste not an acceptable practice of solid waste management ?
6. Expand the abbreviation GAP?
7. What plan should we make use of for disposing solid waste ?
8. The ph range most conducive for life of fresh water plants and animals is ____
9. The term Municipal solid waste is used to describe which kind of solid waste ————.
10. The important message conveyed by chipko movement is ______
11. How many main components are there in an integrated waste system ?
12. Select incorrect statement-
13. Which of the following waste management is reduced on an individual level ?
14. Pick the right combination –
15. Which out of them can be recycled ?
16. A successful forest conservation strategy should involve :
17. Why plastics are difficult to recycle ?
18. Select the ecofriendly activity among them :
19. How does organic material in the buried solid waste decompose?
20. khadins, Bundhis, Ahars and kattas are ancient structure that are examples for :
21. What is the name for the process of burning municipal solid waste in a properly designed furnace under suitable temperature and operating conditions ?