12 July 2020
The result of CBSE 10th and 12th classes will be declared tomorrow or any day before the 15th of July 2020.
As per the information received from the reliable sources, it is predicted that the result of the 10th and 12th classes may be published tomorrow, day after tomorrow, or any day before the 15th of July 2020.
CBSE 10th, 12th Remaining Board Exams 2020 scheduled for July 1-15 have been cancelled.
June 20, 2020
CBSE may promote students of 12th standard
Under the effect of Covid-19, the current load of corona
positive cases is increasing without a break and has become a threat for everyone.
The Government sources say that it may
not be viable to conduct 12th class exams from July 1 to July 15.
CBSE may plan to allow 12th class students to
take admission in graduation by providing them with marks under a special
marking scheme including the school class performance. It may be an alternate method of
evaluation of students’ performance.
Board can however hold the written exams later only for the
students who are not satisfied with their results. It would be a chance to
improve their performance.
April 24, 2020
CBSE: CBSE Updates for 10th & 12th Exams
CBSE exam controller Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj took an online meeting with more than 100 Principals of the country on Wednesday. Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj said the Ministry of Human Development Resources is being contacted. In this meeting, some very important points came out and can be implemented if the conditions become fevourable.
Let us know some important points from the meeting:
1. CBSE decided that the evaluation process for 10th and 12th classes answer sheets will be started 4 days after the lockdown ends. Number of examiners will be increased.
2. Remaining papers for 10th and 12th classes will be conducted.
3. As soon as MHRD Ministry approves, the new CBSE Date Sheet 2020 for remaining exams will be announced on CBSE official site.
4. Exams might be conducted even on Sunday.
5. In a classroom, only 10 students can be admitted.
6. 75% Attendance in online classes is required.
8. For class 1st to 8th, the schools affiliated to CBSE can cut the syllabus.
9. CBSE will try to declare CBSE Result 2020 for 10th & 12th on time.