2. Choose the most appropriate one-word substitute for the expression given below. 'an office with good salary but no work’
3. A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
4. Choose the most appropriate one-word substitute for the expression given below: 'a supporter of the cause of women'
5. A set of garments for outerwear all of the same fabric and colour
6. Choose the correct word for the expression given below: 'a room for the display of works of art'
8. Which of the following means 'a charlatan?
10. The appropriate meaning of 'El Dorado' is:
12. What word do we use for a person who is morbidly concerned with his health?
13. Female swan is known as:
18. What word is used for a person who has a tendency to steal?
20. A woman who lures men to destroy them. She is:
22. The theft of literary ideas and material is known as:
23. The offspring of deer is:
24. When a woman has more than two or more husband, she is known as:
25. The offspring of fish is:
26. A man who speaks more than one language is:
28. A man who believes in many gods is:
30. The group term for girls or young women is.
32. The group term for the worshippers is;
33. Aden is the living place of
38. The group term for hounds / playing cards is:
43. Luggage at a railway station is kept in
44. Aeroplanes are kept in: