Welcome to your UGC NET English Mock Test 1
1. Which novel has a nameless narrator?
2.Blank verse in England was introduced by
4. Nightmare Abbey was written by
5. Which one of the following author book pair is correctly matched?
6. ‘Romola’ is a ……… novel
7. The plough and the Stars was written by
8. Swinburne was an admirer of
9. Willy Loman is the character in –
10. The Glass Menageri is a play by
11. John Evellyn and Samuel Pepys were the famous writer of-
13. The subtitles of Dryden’s Absalom and Achi-tophel is
14. Who of the following is not a periodical essayist?
15.Appereciation is written by
16. “Did he who made the Lamb made thee” appears in
17. Lavache Figure in Shakespeare’s
18. Which of the following thinker-concept pair is rightly matched?
19. Romantic Movement had its antecedents in
20. “Essay of Elia” are -
3 thoughts on “UGC NET English Mock Test 1”
samuel beckett wrote ENDGAME, mother courage and her children is written by bretolt bretch
“Did he who made the lamb make these” appears in “The Tyger”
Thank you so much for your kind reminder.