Welcome to your UGC NET English Mock Test 3
1. Who is the representative pots of America?
2. Which of the following thinker-concept pairs is rightly matched?
3. ‘The wasteland’ was dedicated to
4. Choose the correct sequence of the following schools of criticism-
5. Who is the hero in ‘fairy Queen’?
8. March banks figurhttps://www.oppnmedia.com/wp-admin/post-new.phpes in shaw’s
9. “Gynocriticism” focuses on-
10. Keats dies at the age of
11. Samuel Butler’s Hudibras is modelled upon
12. Who wrote the following well know lines? “If you can think and not make dreams your aim.’’
13. Who was the last of the Christian Humanists?
14. Who wrote the “The age of Anxiety”?
15. The Narrative of Raja Rao’s Kanthapura is based on
16. Dr. Johnson’s fame as a critic rests on his
17. Which of the following author-book pair is correctly matched?
18. Limerick is a form of comic-verse consisting of …….. lines.
19. Who wrote ‘A tiger does not proclaim its tigretude’?
20. The above form was popularized by