1. “Jindiworobak” movement relates to-
2. Which literary form is meant to be read in a closet rather than acted upon the stage?
3.The Montreal group of poets championed the cause of-
4. Which term denotes the final resolution of all conflict in the last act or scene of a play?
5.The figure of the “Abyssinian Maid” appears in-
6. Which one is a silent form of drama?
7. Coleridge’s statement that imagination “dissolve, diffuse, dissipate in order to recreate” relates to-
8. Which one is known as the ‘irregular ode’?
9.Who among the following is a writer of historical romance?
10. Cowleyan ode was established by
12. Lampoon which involves caricature and ridicule is often differentiated from satire on the ground that is it-
13. “Careless she is with artful Care/Affecting to seem unaffected” is an example of-
14. A play with song and music interspersed is known as-
15. A Metrical foot containing a stressed, followed by an unstressed, syllable is-
16. Who originated the genre ‘Melodrama’?
17. the rhyme scheme of a Spenserian sonnet is-
18. Which form of the poetry mourns the lamentation over someone dead?
19. Using the expression “crown” for the monarchy is an example of-
20. Verse de Societe deals with the frivolous concerns of